New Braun division brings plumbing & electrical in-house Double L Plumbing and Electrical joins the award-winning Z-Scape Landscaping as the second independently operated division of Braun Construction, Inc. The addition of Double L not only brings plumbing and electrical services in-house for new construction and remodel projects, it also adds general
Braun Construction is proud to offer a 10-year structural warranty to provide our new homeowners added peace-of-mind and confidence in their investment.
Here are the basic coverage details, requirements and limitations:
- Eligible homes are covered for a period of ten years against structural defects or failures due to workmanship or material deficits.
- Warranty coverage does not represent any additional cost to the homeowner.
- Coverage is available to new contracted custom home builds only. New spec-built homes and commercial or non-residential utility structures are not eligible for this coverage.
- Coverage does not apply to remodels or additions to existing structures.
- Custom home must be the primary residential structure on the property. Secondary residential structures are not eligible.
No action is required by the homeowner to receive coverage, aside from a signature on the coverage documents, which are prepared and submitted by Braun Construction at closing and becomes effective upon issuance of the Certificate of Occupancy by the governing building authority. Specific policy information and documentation will be provided to the homeowner in their closing document package.
Coverage is administered by StrucSure Risk Management Group. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply as declared by the policy administrator.
Tom Braun, of Braun Construction, Inc., was inducted to serve a 1-year term as the President of the Iron County Home Builder’s Association at its annual Installation and Awards banquet on January 30. Braun has served as a Board officer since 2016 filling both vice president and secretary roles, most recently